Recommended Drone for Videography, Photography & Minor Commercial Usage for Start-Up

AlexanderDitz

Reaction score
Hello together,
I started flying since early 2020 with a DJI Mini 2, making pictures and videos from our Europe travels for IG and private use.
Since a few weeks I'm looking into starting a drone side hustle.

I was thinking to upgrade to a DJI Mavic 3 Classic, Air2S or eventually to a Mavic 3E (To have more commercial job options), but not sure whether I should go straight with the more expensive drone or not.
The only problem I see with the Air2S is, that I would need to purchase the RC Pro Controller in order to be able to use 3rd Parties.

My plan is to start out with only photos and videos for Real-Estate, Roof-Inspection, Marketing Videos for apartment buildings, etc. - Residential & Commercial.

I would be happy for any advice from all of you, since I'm very unsure what drone I should buy.

Thank you all
Alex

I would recommend you move over to one of our Sister Sites MavicPilots. That site specializes on DJI Drones...

This Link is also available at the bottom of this web Page...

Good Luck, Good Flying from one Mini 2 Flier to another...

LT

Reactions: AlexanderDitz
I would recommend you move over to one of our Sister Sites MavicPilots. That site specializes on DJI Drones...

This Link is also available at the bottom of this web Page...

Good Luck, Good Flying from one Mini 2 Flier to another...

LT
Thank you @LoudThunder, appreciate the info :).
Good luck to you as well

Hello together,
I started flying since early 2020 with a DJI Mini 2, making pictures and videos from our Europe travels for IG and private use.
Since a few weeks I'm looking into starting a drone side hustle.

I was thinking to upgrade to a DJI Mavic 3 Classic, Air2S or eventually to a Mavic 3E (To have more commercial job options), but not sure whether I should go straight with the more expensive drone or not.
The only problem I see with the Air2S is, that I would need to purchase the RC Pro Controller in order to be able to use 3rd Parties.

My plan is to start out with only photos and videos for Real-Estate, Roof-Inspection, Marketing Videos for apartment buildings, etc. - Residential & Commercial.

I would be happy for any advice from all of you, since I'm very unsure what drone I should buy.

Thank you all
Alex
Having gone through a series of cheapo drones and ended with a Mavic, I would recommend that you buy the most expensive DJI you can afford. The question, if you are going commercial, then is can you manage a second one if the first unexpectedly fails?

Reactions: LoudThunder

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordyy