Problem with ?? unknown

adisan

Reaction score
Hello guys, I am newish at this drone stuff, and I bought a second-hand cloud reptile 149, all working until , one day one motor stopped working ( just giving small bz bzz bz - then the drone boots up again )

I have gone into the betaflight, did tests, and I have changed the motor controller, same problem, changed motors, same problem.

The only thing I can think of is changing the FC . remember I am new and don't know about specifics test and stuff, just general things.

In betaflight all things ok , but that 1 motor

This is the original part
usa.banggood.com

Reptile CLOUD-149 / 149 HD Spare Part 20x20mm F4 OSD 2-4S Flight Controller Integrated with BEC for RC Drone FPV Racing

Only US$25.99, buy best Reptile CLOUD-149 / 149 HD Spare Part 20x20mm F4 OSD 2-4S Flight Controller Integrated with BEC for RC Drone FPV Racing sale online store at wholesale price.
usa.banggood.com
usa.banggood.com

i want to change it to 6S so i found this ?? DOES THIS WORK ??
https://es.aliexpress.com/item/1005...0!sea!ES!714368121&curPageLogUid=vVv1T2WFSncK

So yeah..changed the motor controller, same problem, changed motors, same problem. so FC last resort ?

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: LoudThunder
I am newish at this drone stuff
I am sorry but I am not qualified to help you with your issue, but I could not help but be amused with your posting…

You wrote, "I am newish at this drone stuff, and I bought a second-hand cloud reptile 149 . . . I have gone into the betaflight, did tests, and I have changed the motor controller, same problem, changed motors, same problem . . . "

I am glad this is not a Self-Help Brain Surgery Forum and that you are not experiencing Head Aches, else I would expect you to be writing, "I'm newish with this Brain Surgery Stuff, but I cut open my head, exposed my hypothalamus, or is it the cerebrum? But any case my head still hurts, any ideas? Ouch…"

I am not trying to be sarcastic but I am not new to drones and I've got college credit in drone maintenance and repair and I would be hesitant to do what you are attempting…

Good Luck, and I will remember the before the Wright Flyer, the brothers built bicycles…

motor.gif

Reactions: GFields
hahahaha , i understand you ofc, the thing is that if you never ask you never know, this was a trial-error thing , changed several parts, and resulted that the last one i changed was the bad one , the drone is up and working, (someone answered on another forum like last week) - sorry forgot to update this post, so yeah it was the FC .

So yeah , after changing the motors , the motor controller , and fc i realized that now i have 4 spare motors and a spare motor controller .
Thank you for the reply

RESOLVED PROBLEM

Thank you for the reply
Good for you. Your drone, the Reptile CLOUD-149, not one of the top sellers here in the USA (Actually, I've never heard of it…Perhaps it sells under a different trade name…) . Are the parts for this drone readily available in Spain or are you some type of electrical genius. I fly a DJI Mini 2 and everything, everything is available for this model. Once again, congratulations on getting your bird flying again!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordyy