Potensic G App not Working w/Android OS 11

FlyByRic

Reaction score
The Potensic G App has a lot of complaints as to its funtioning.. However with the new T25 I found the App not working on my Android OS 11 ver. but a friend came over we installed the Potensic G app on his Android OS 9 ver and the T25 works fine.. I also purchased a HolyStone HS600 and the app HS for it works fine on my OS 11 Android. So I have no other reason but to believe the G app is the Problem with Android OS 11. Any Ideas.. I have sent messages to Potensic, No replies, I just sent to developer as well. I tried all types of setting. Makes no differene.

UPDATE ON Pontensic G App for the T18, T25 & T35 Potensic Drone models.. Potensic has been in direct contact with me regarding the App and my Android OS 11 ver OnePlus7T phone.. They have been very helpful and supportive.. Asked if I would test an Updated version of the App, ver 1.4 I am happy to report that the App works perfectly now with my Android OS 11 ver phone.. Camera and all functions as well.. I m sure the update app will be available to all soon after more beta testing.. I would like to Thank Potensic Support team for listening to my issue and for making the update and resolve of the G app not working prior..

Happy to Report , Great Support from Potensic, via Email.. they sent link to an Updated Potensic G ve 1.4 app that Now Works for the T25 T18 T30 Drone on Android OS Ver 11 system. Thank You Potensic.. Fun Drone to Fly , T25 very responsive ..

The Potensic G App has a lot of complaints as to its funtioning.. However with the new T25 I found the App not working on my Android OS 11 ver. but a friend came over we installed the Potensic G app on his Android OS 9 ver and the T25 works fine.. I also purchased a HolyStone HS600 and the app HS for it works fine on my OS 11 Android. So I have no other reason but to believe the G app is the Problem with Android OS 11. Any Ideas.. I have sent messages to Potensic, No replies, I just sent to developer as well. I tried all types of setting. Makes no differene.
I don't like using my phone because the image is so small. I have a 10" tablet and an adapter to attach it to the remote control. Using the cable to attach it to the controller, I have never had a problem with the app.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redelheit