potensic atom

Ben Hall

Reaction score
I am having a hard time on my cell phone seeing the Potensic app items and applications such as speed, height, etc. Will a tablet work with the Atom or a cable and an adapter to use a tablet with the Potensic controller? Does anyone have any suggestions or answers? Potensic says only a smartphone.
Also is there any adapter that will allow a tablet to work within the stretchable Potensic Controller since it will expand only to 6.3 inches in length.

Last edited:
Great question? I,m in the same boat as you. With my ruko drone
you could buy a sun shade to mount on the controller, that helped a lot. I love my atom controller but I do not know of anyone that makes a shade to fit there controller, so I,m thinking
of making something the will help. I,m retired so I may see with
I can come up with, & will post a picture when I get something
that works.
🪰Fly

Monitor Sun Hood Sunshade Compatible for Phones iPads Tablets on Remote Controller for DJI Spark/Mavic/Phantom/Inspire/OSMO (128mm). I MODIFID. VERY EASY AND FITS WELL IN THE POTENSIC ATOM CONTROLLER AND ALSO FOLDS NICELY TO PUT IN THE CASE FOR IT. WALA. FIND ON AMAZON. HAD TO CUT AND WIDEN. VERY EASY AND LOOKS PROFRESIONAL.​

BEN

Thanks Ben but they have so many different ones, which one
did you buy, & how did you attach it. With the way the phone
lays across the controller, & where the antantas are placed I
have a hard time vision how you did that. Unless you made it
very wide so your hand went inside the shade to operate the
controls, & the shade back wall comes down behind the antantas. I may get some card board & see what I can construct
& make a template. Be great if you could post a picture of yours.
I will see what I can come up with in the mean time my friend.

🪰Fly

yes, you must reach inside for the touch controls. i cut the sunshade in half, measured the insert and used wide black tape. the unit fits inside the potensic controller, and the leads also plug in properly. I bought one which shows as rubber bands on each side, This is the only one that woul;d work. Good luck. sent the one I bought from Amazon and seems to work well and will not fall out of th side mounts on both ends. Good luck1707683874387.png

There is a YouTube video on Potensic Atom drone reviews where the guy is using a tablet. He did give the brand name but I just can't remember what it was. I know, a lot a help that is. If you google Potensic Atom review's. You can find it in one those videos. Hope this helps.

There is a YouTube video on Potensic Atom drone reviews where the guy is using a tablet. He did give the brand name but I just can't remember what it was. I know, a lot a help that is. If you google Potensic Atom review's. You can find it in one those videos. Hope this helps.
THANK YOU

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diomc