Potensic ATOM altitude change

BMW DRONER

Reaction score
Hey, if there is anyone out there with a Potensic Atom 3-axis, is it me or did they change the adjustable altitude level max from 800 meters to 120 meters? If so, then this drone really isn't worth the purchase. Please let me know guys. Thanks.

I think the 120 meter altitude limit is a EU restriction. I don't know why that would affect someone in Virginia though.

I think the 120 meter altitude limit is a EU restriction. I don't know why that would affect someone in Virginia though.
I got it corrected. I contacted Potentic directly and they fixed the problem. My drone now has eight hundred meter limit Altitude, as originally. Thanks for your response.

Reactions: Brutalwarpig
Why would you want to fly higher? My goodness, makes no
sense to me. But you must have a reason.

Why would you want to fly higher? My goodness, makes no
sense to me. But you must have a reason.
If it makes no sense then maybe you should not have responded as it offerd no help or resolution to my question. I joined this group for informative reasons and not to be part of a soft Social Media platform. Please all I am seeking is a helpful response and not a biased opinion. Thanks.

Sorry I did not respond to be demeaning in any way. But I have lost a couple of drones & try to keep mine in sight. Just
something to give some thought to.

🪰Fly

If it makes no sense then maybe you should not have responded as it offerd no help or resolution to my question. I joined this group for informative reasons and not to be part of a soft Social Media platform. Please all I am seeking is a helpful response and not a biased opinion. Thanks.
I often fly well past 120 meters (roughly 393 feet) when doing skyscraper fly overs which is completely legal. You must be within 400 feet of the structure horizontally but at that point you can increase your altitude to 120 meters above the tallest point on the building. So there are certainly legitimate and legal reasons to need more than 120 meters of altitude.

Wow that explains that. I live nest to a lake in a hard wood
forest. Here of late my biggest problem has been a few balled
eagles 🤦‍♂️ .

🪰Fly

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sasakii