Potensic and Geofencing

kingofnothing

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have a Potensic ATOM SE, can we enable the geofencing on it please ? I want to use it for my vacation, but the destination country require geofencing on drones to use them.

Thanks !

Hello everyone,

I have a Potensic ATOM SE, can we enable the geofencing on it please ? I want to use it for my vacation, but the destination country require geofencing on drones to use them.

Thanks !
Please explain what you mean by geofencing. You have the option to do so in beginner mode.

Please explain what you mean by geofencing. You have the option to do so in beginner mode.
By geofencing I mean the option that allows us to identify the areas in which we can fly a drone without breaching current EASA regulations. Is this possible in beginner mode ?

By geofencing I mean the option that allows us to identify the areas in which we can fly a drone without breaching current EASA regulations. Is this possible in beginner mode ?
I think the beginner mode will do the job, as I've just read, the beginner mode allow the drone flying only in 30 meter radius and I think not higher than 15 m of hight. It's a sort of Geofencing and I think It will be acceptable for my drone flight permit in this country.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snooked