Possible Damage Done To Rubber Gimbal Dampeners While Crashing

GreyOwl

Reaction score
Hello again, I'm wanting to know if anybody has any experience with gimbals, dampening systems, pc boards, chips, etc... and what kind of damage happens to a drones dampening system if it falls 60 feet to the ground(tall grass and leaves for padding). The arm is broken and now your wondering if there is any damage inside the drone. Everything looks good on outside except one leg is broken. Upon inspection the gimbal and camera seem to be working like normal. But could there be slight damage to the rubber dampeners. Since upon closer inspection the rubber dampeners are soft rubber and kind of squishy. Does anybody know what I'm talking about. Particularly with the Hubsan Zino Mini Pro drone??? Also any other insight into the kind of damage that is not noticeable but is still there effecting the internals of drone? Thanks and kind regards. 🙏

Hello again, I'm wanting to know if anybody has any experience with gimbals, dampening systems, pc boards, chips, etc... and what kind of damage happens to a drones dampening system if it falls 60 feet to the ground(tall grass and leaves for padding). The arm is broken and now your wondering if there is any damage inside the drone. Everything looks good on outside except one leg is broken. Upon inspection the gimbal and camera seem to be working like normal. But could there be slight damage to the rubber dampeners. Since upon closer inspection the rubber dampeners are soft rubber and kind of squishy. Does anybody know what I'm talking about. Particularly with the Hubsan Zino Mini Pro drone??? Also any other insight into the kind of damage that is not noticeable but is still there effecting the internals of drone? Thanks and kind regards. 🙏
when any drone has a heavy impact ,then apart from the actual body and components such as the arms or camera /gimbal or even the battery ,there can often be internal damage to the electronics boards as well ,even if it was a crash on dry land ,that stress is transferred to all parts of the drone, probably the IMU would be the most likely component to suffer the gimbal mounts could get torn or pulled out of their fixings depending at what angle the drone hit the ground

when any drone has a heavy impact ,then apart from the actual body and components such as the arms or camera /gimbal or even the battery ,there can often be internal damage to the electronics boards as well ,even if it was a crash on dry land ,that stress is transferred to all parts of the drone, probably the IMU would be the most likely component to suffer the gimbal mounts could get torn or pulled out of their fixings depending at what angle the drone hit the ground.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rainy