Phone for Hubsan

mcdave61

Reaction score
I'm expecting delivery on my Hubsan Zino mini SE around the end of this month and I'm trying to organize things a bit in advance. I'm planning on using a Samsung Galaxy S8 with the SE. Question: If I don't have a sim card in the phone, will I still be able to view the map? no details, limited details? I use an iphone 7 for everyday use, but wanted the S8 for it's size and screen image. Will I need to use the iphone as a hotspot and tether the samsung to it to obtain map details? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I now have the iphone 7 set up as a hotspot for the galaxy S8. It's now just a matter of waiting for the mini SE to arrive

I'm expecting delivery on my Hubsan Zino mini SE around the end of this month and I'm trying to organize things a bit in advance. I'm planning on using a Samsung Galaxy S8 with the SE. Question: If I don't have a sim card in the phone, will I still be able to view the map? no details, limited details? I use an iphone 7 for everyday use, but wanted the S8 for it's size and screen image. Will I need to use the iphone as a hotspot and tether the samsung to it to obtain map details? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I now have the iphone 7 set up as a hotspot for the galaxy S8. It's now just a matter of waiting for the mini SE to arrive
Has it arrived yet, interested to find out how good it is. You tube seems full of praise for the se , not so for the pro

Has it arrived yet, interested to find out how good it is. You tube seems full of praise for the se , not so for the pro
Yes. I arrived the end of January. I've had it out a few times in a local park. For me, it is way ahead of the smaller Holystone HS120 that I was gifted from my son. ( He had another one that he much preferred) I have only taken it out about 1200 M so far at an altitude of approx 100 M . Response was very good. I used mostly on N mode and that seems fast enough for a rank beginner. I would highly recommend! BTW I am 74 and just found a new hobby.

Yes. I arrived the end of January. I've had it out a few times in a local park. For me, it is way ahead of the smaller Holystone HS120 that I was gifted from my son. ( He had another one that he much preferred) I have only taken it out about 1200 M so far at an altitude of approx 100 M . Response was very good. I used mostly on N mode and that seems fast enough for a rank beginner. I would highly recommend! BTW I am 74 and just found a new hobby.
That's great to hear, you beat me by a bit I'm 62 and new to this hobby. Have an sg906 pro2 at the moment but looking to upgrade. This on paper seems better than the dji mini 2 so am strongly feeling that it's a better option. Good luck with the drone , hope you have great fun with it

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jtmech90