New User

Bill VS

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Bill VanSickle and I've been using DJI drones since 2017 to map wetland restoration and flood control construction projects.
I'm now adapting to using American-made drones to do the same (or similar) work.
I've been looking for a forum that my fellow pilots in the Public Sector and Public Safety could use to share info, compare notes, discuss safety, efficiency, etc.
Is this the right forum for that sort of thing? If not, could you please recommend one to me?

Reactions: GFields
Is this the right forum for that sort of thing? If not, could you please recommend one to me?
Bill, Welcome to the site, this is a good site, but a better site is the MavicPilots Web Site (a sister site of this web site…), they are almost exclusively DJI enthusiast and each activity (photography, bideo, software, location, drone model, etc…) has its own Sub Forum.

You can get to the MavicPilots web sites by scrolling to the bottom of this web page and click the link to MavicPilots or follow this link…

You might notice, that the links below will take you to almost every version of drone flying there is, and there are also model specific sites…

Good Luck

LT Signing off…

Reactions: GFields
Bill, Welcome to the site, this is a good site, but a better site is the MavicPilots Web Site (a sister site of this web site…), they are almost exclusively DJI enthusiast and each activity (photography, bideo, software, location, drone model, etc…) has its own Sub Forum.

You can get to the MavicPilots web sites by scrolling to the bottom of this web page and click the link to MavicPilots or follow this link…

You might notice, that the links below will take you to almost every version of drone flying there is, and there are also model specific sites…

Good Luck

LT Signing off…
Thanks LT!
Since DJI drones are no longer legal for government entities in FL to use, I should probably take a pass on the MavicPilots forum.

Cassidy DM'd me suggesting the CommercialPilots forum that has a Public Safety channel. Sounds like that's the right place for me.

Thanks for the warm invite!

Last edited:
Reactions: LoudThunder
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: LoudThunder

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nochar