New from Reynoldsburg, Ohio

cwerph

Reaction score
Hello.

I am a 67 year old newbie who was looking for a hobby so I did a (very little, uniformed) research on the internet and asked the wife (who enlisted the kids) for the HS700E, my first ever drone.

I'm married, two grown sons and 2 grandsons (7 and 11) who are very excited about Grandpa's new hobby. Can't wait to take them with me.

I've been a pharmacist for 43 years but don't really process prescriptions any more. I work in the Pharmacy Practice/Clinical Technology space for a major home-delivery pharmacy.

I opened the box on Christmas eve, charged the batteries overnight and (of course) it rained all day Saturday, so no-go on the flying. I took my first spin this morning. I didn't crash! The weather won't be too conducive here for the next few months, but will try to keep flying when the wind/snow/rain isn't too bad. I love it so far. I took a few videos which were nothing special, just me flying around our condo complex.

I am looking forward to spring and as skills grow eventually going some cool places to take video. I am really just looking to have some fun that gets me out of the house.

dirkclod

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
Welcome to our forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Check out the list and give us your review on what you have .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. 👍👍

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EPX