need help , low image signal

Reaction score
Hello people !

I am having a problem, it always shows low image signal in my align e1 900.

Could anyone tell me how to fix it ? i see no visible problem in any hardware.

What are the consequences of flying it like this ? I flew a couple times close to me and i had no problem ( i still had the wrong software so i didnt get any camera image ) , but i need to use it up to 1.5 km away from me .

It also always shows the drone from the location of where it was shipped, instead of my current location .

Please help if you can ! Would appreciate it ! :)
pro-fkVZWHzC.jpeg

If the drone is showing its location as the shipping location instead of your current location, it could indicate a GPS or software issue:
Check the GPS module and ensure it has a clear view of the sky for proper satellite reception.
Verify that the GPS is properly calibrated and configured in the flight controller settings.
Make sure the drone's firmware and flight control software are up to date. Sometimes, updating the software can resolve GPS-related issues.

Reactions: Skydreamer
If the drone is showing its location as the shipping location instead of your current location, it could indicate a GPS or software issue:
Check the GPS module and ensure it has a clear view of the sky for proper satellite reception.
Verify that the GPS is properly calibrated and configured in the flight controller settings.
Make sure the drone's firmware and flight control software are up to date. Sometimes, updating the software can resolve GPS-related issues.
ok , thanks. will check

So the problem may just be i didn't magnetic calibration yet ?

I think the drone software is up to date. they don't update it since 2019

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diomc