Linking Accounts

DaShu

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know how I link various DronePilot accounts under my lifetime Phantom account? (Mavic and Yuneec) I have registered for 4 accounts total: DronePilots; PhantomPilots; MavicPilots; and YuneecPilots. Only paid the $99 on the Phantom account because it said you could make all your accounts premium by purchasing the 1 Premium account???

Does anyone happen to know how I link various DronePilot accounts under my lifetime Phantom account? (Mavic and Yuneec) I have registered for 4 accounts total: DronePilots; PhantomPilots; MavicPilots; and YuneecPilots. Only paid the $99 on the Phantom account because it said you could make all your accounts premium by purchasing the 1 Premium account???
Lets ask @clackey to fix this for you.

Thanks for the message. We don't have all the premium features in all the sites but I can remove the ads for you in each of them if we don't have all the premium features there. Just let me know which communities you are a member of and I'll take care of it.

Reactions: dirkclod
Oh saw you already mentioned them. I'll take care of it now.

Ok I took care of this for you. Message me if you have any questions.

Hi, did I read that correctly you have a Yuneec ? I have the typhoon H, if so just wondering how you are finding it

Easy. He looks where he set it last.?
jk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshuaM