Hubsan Zino Mini Pro Replacement Propellers

GreyOwl

Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows if I can use any type of propeller on my zino mini pro? I was wanting to buy spare propellers but there is no US stock right now and it's all over seas. I was wondering if I could use propellers from another type of Hubsan drone as long as they are the same size. I am wondering if there are any propellers of the same size? I seen some for the zino pro or zino + but not sure about size. Can someone please help me with this question? I would be greatly appreciative of your help. And I don't care what color they are just that they are the same size and weight for my zino mini pro. Thanks

i very much doubt that props from another drone model would fit
its not just the physical size of the props and their pivot hubs that would need to be exactly the same as the original but also the fact that the motors and ESC 's are all tuned for that particular drone, and the different props would change that relationship ,and the flight characteristics and performance of the drone could be compromised

Ok thank you for your response. I will not do that then. I'll just go ahead and buy the original propellers. I contacted the US Hubsan dealer and they will sell me 6 propellers for $16. Kind of expensive but there's no other options at the moment. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: old man mavic
actually ,that price is not to bad for 6 props ,if you can always use OEM props and batteries for your drone ,as those two items ,are the most important parts for keeping your drone in the air

Ok thanks alot for the tips. I just ordered some and will arrive here within a week. 👍 Was just outside testing the new firmware updates on the Zino Mini Pro. This drone has come a long way that's for sure. I tested the 48mp camera and video just awhile ago as the sun was hitting the beautiful fall tree tops. Crossing my fingers the pictures turned out decent. Especially since the wind gusts were horrible. Luckily I was able to bring her back home in sport mode and land safely in manual mode. Anyways happy flying. Cheers 👍

Reactions: old man mavic
i am very happy with my zino mini se ,it flies really well and the 4K video is really stable and clear
and as you say the recent updates have added some more features and improvements
i am enjoying the nice long flight time as well i can get the same amount of video with my 2 batteries ,as i get with 3 of them on my MM i only fly my batteries down to 40%, so i know they are safe to store ,till the next time the weather conditions allows me to fly ,then its fully charge and away we go again

i am very happy with my zino mini se ,it flies really well and the 4K video is really stable and clear
and as you say the recent updates have added some more features and improvements
i am enjoying the nice long flight time as well i can get the same amount of video with my 2 batteries ,as i get with 3 of them on my MM i only fly my batteries down to 40%, so i know they are safe to store ,till the next time the weather conditions allows me to fly ,then its fully charge and away we go again
Hi , out of interest what firmware update are you on, I'm struggling to get updates I'm on 1.2.6 for the drone and 1.0.7 for the controller. Whenever I hit the updates button in the app nothing seems to happen ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jtmech90