HS720G camera not working

Ratella

Reaction score
Received this drone from a relative last year when visiting for Thanksgiving, which he won in a draw. This was my first drone and I managed to successfully connected to the iPhone and fly. I was amazed just how easy to control this drone. Flew it couple of times with some minor crash but the drone is still working fine. Take photos and videos with the drone and try out all other features in the apps, RTH, Follow me, etc. This is a great beginner drone and even got a colleague to got it for his boy.

Took it out in early Feb and found that app does not show camera view after connecting, only black background. Tried in Airplane mode also which does not help. The apps does show the battery level of drone and controller in white and other usual icon. Also tried to delete and re-install same apps.

I was able to fly the drone with controller and tried taking some picture, but no photos was found in the memory card.
The drone is barely a year old (I believe).

Any suggestion how to check and connect the camera and app?

I am currently having the same problems and I am on my second drone I could not find any of these for the 720g model this is the first one i found upon looking for ever but i still dont know whats wrong with it

Camera issues crop up regularly in this forum. Contact HS customer services as 1st resort - they aren't that bad.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redelheit