HS720 wiring diagram availability?

Reaction score
Good Day,

I should like to know how the WiFi signal is generated and how it connects to the circuit board. Currently I have spotty WiFi connection requiring a bump of the drone to initiate transmission.

Also I would like to know which wire to switch to change the color on the wing lights. One was replaced and is now the wrong color as wired by the previous arrangement.

Please help!

Hey I don't know about your problem, sorry but I own a HS 720 and would love to know if yours controls like mine. Does yours fly left when you steer it right and visa versa? I've tried to get use to it but it's difficult. Makes it hard to avoid hitting things because you have to fly into it to avoid it. Really goes against your instincts. Do you know if you can change this?

Hey I don't know about your problem, sorry but I own a HS 720 and would love to know if yours controls like mine. Does yours fly left when you steer it right and visa versa? I've tried to get use to it but it's difficult. Makes it hard to avoid hitting things because you have to fly into it to avoid it. Really goes against your instincts. Do you know if you can change this?
What have you done to yours? Have you opened it up or has it been crashed? Also which controller mode are you operating in 1 or 2? I understand that those two configurations do change the setup of what the sticks do.

I am not having any directional flight problems. When I am flying close to objects I turn off GPS to take away positional oscillation. When flying at high speed I notice drift and slip when I do certain maneuvers such as turning left without also banking similarly.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snooked