Howdy from Texas!

Kyle Knox

Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
I'm a drone user and educator. I run a drone club for coding and piloting at the school where I teach. I give students access to drones so that they may discover what is possible through hands-on experiences with coding and piloting.
I also do hands-on sessions for educators looking for ways to use drones and robots in their classrooms, as well as getting started with coding and drones.
I started with 3 of the the Parrot mini drones, then stepped up to 6 of the Tellos. I also got a Phantom 3, and a Spark for the club. I have a Tello of my own as well as a Yuneec Breeze 4K.
Please see my resources for drones and ground robots at the Drones4EDU link.

Welcome to our newest forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Check out the list and give us your review on what you have .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)

Reactions: Kyle Knox
Welcome to the forum :)

We love to hear/see reviews of the equipment you're currently using and ideas on what you might be planning to use.

Welcome to the forum :)

We love to hear/see reviews of the equipment you're currently using and ideas on what you might be planning to use.
Thanks BigAl! If you click on the Drones4EDU link on my post, it will take you to my website of resources. I have the different drones that I use for the club, as well as other resources that people can download and use themselves.

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jtmech90