Holy Stone customer service

HamDrone

Reaction score
Hello,

New member here.

I just wanted to comment on my recent experience with HS customer service. I wrecked my HS 165 one too many times and one of the front arms broke, and duct tape was just a temporary fix. After no luck finding the part online I emailed Holy Stone and told them what I needed. They checked their stock and asked me to Paypal them $10 and they would ship me a new arm. A week and a half later it showed up in the mail, and last night I replaced the broken one with the new one. The drone flies much better now ;)

Anyway, if you can't find the part for your Holy Stone, their CS is pretty good!

It is especially surprising how good CS is considering the market price point they are targeting. I had an issue with my HS 720e and they provided a replacement arm after I submitted a video of the problem.

Reactions: HamDrone
I clipped a tree branch with my new HS700 a few weeks ago. Interacted with customer service, who had me send a video showing what was happening since (drone would not reliable stay connected to satellites).

Guy says, "Probably something wrong with the GPS. Want to exchange it for a new one?" They asked for my Amazon order #, registered my drone for me (got it for Christmas), gave me an address to send them back my drone and as soon as I gave them the UPS Tracking number, they sent a new drone (took 3 days).

Those folks were awesome.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
telrush