Holy Drone HS440 instability

tonywhite

Reaction score
Hello,

I have just bought a HS440 but it is very instable. It takes off, then never stays put, it generally flies forward immediately and I can not control it or get it to fly back. I have tried to “calibrate”, or even use the trimmer, but to no avail.

Isn’t there a setting to reset it totally to factory settings and have it be more stable ? Or am I calibrating incorrectly ?

Thanks

Even if you have calibrated the GPS correctly, it may be that the prevailing breeze overcomes the attempt to stay in position. Wait for a really calm evening and see how it goes

My 720 is the same but if I turn off gps, it becomes much more stable.
Also been working with Holy Stone to try to correct the issue to no avail thus far aside from now having 2 new replacement drones here that do the same thing. I will create a post about the issue shortly.

Also been working with Holy Stone to try to correct the issue to no avail thus far aside from now having 2 new replacement drones here that do the same thing. I will create a post about the issue shortly.
How did you contact them please ?

My 720E done it, the replacement done it and crashed so I guess it is a Holy Stone problem, that is why I swapped to a DJI Mini 3 pro, absolutely faultless and real quality along with an amazing amount of quality features

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schultz