Hi all

manutter51

Reaction score
Hi folks, new-ish drone pilot here, got my Part 107 last summer and hoping to get into some drone photography as a side-hustle and/or supplementary retirement income (assuming I can afford to retire any time soon). I started with a DJI Mini 2, added a Phantom 4 (non-Pro), then invested in a Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced for the thermal, and an Autel Evo 2 Pro 6k for the camera and also to have at least one non-DJI drone on board.

I might sell the P4 though, I'm really liking the Autel.

Welcome to our forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Check out the list and give us your review on what you have .👍👍
You might join our other forums you can see at the bottom of this page.

Reactions: old man mavic
Hi folks, new-ish drone pilot here, got my Part 107 last summer and hoping to get into some drone photography as a side-hustle and/or supplementary retirement income (assuming I can afford to retire any time soon). I started with a DJI Mini 2, added a Phantom 4 (non-Pro), then invested in a Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced for the thermal, and an Autel Evo 2 Pro 6k for the camera and also to have at least one non-DJI drone on board.

I might sell the P4 though, I'm really liking the Autel.
Loven' my E2P as well! Welcome

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glorifly