Help on Buying a Good Drone

BRT

Reaction score
I am new at the drone scene. I am a commercial pilot and Flight Instructor. I have bought 3 drones so far and each one has been faulty. Had to send back for refund. I would like to have suggestions on a good drone, with good remote control and connection and App use age. Thanks!

Holy stone seem alright for learning your stuff.

DJI seems like the ones for long range and better cameras.

I would like to have suggestions on a good drone, with good remote control and connection and App use age.
I fly the DJI Mini 2 and I could not be happier with it or the service that I have had from DJI when I crashed it a year ago (service center in Fort Worth TX). If you buy one, get flight insurance either from DJI or your insurance company )I've heard good things about State Farm…

Look at lots of YouTube Videos. With your experience, I would not recommend the Mini or the Mini SE. You would probably quickly outgrow them, perhaps even the Mini 2…

Many, Many folks are happy with the Mini 3. I have flow the Mini and I cannot disagree with them…

The most overriding factor seems to be price.

I am active also on MavicPilots another Web Site dedicated to DJI and there is lots and lots of action on this site. If you join, log into the Pilot Check In and introduce yourself. Then review the many other sub-forums, each dedicated to a specific model…

Good Luck… Hope to see you there…

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordyy