Help and advice

flyingspider

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum and would like to know what topic section I should use to ask a question about a broken drone,
Or is it ok to ask my question here?

I'm new to this forum and would like to know what topic section I should use to ask a question about a broken drone,
Or is it ok to ask my question here?
I saw that your Pilot Check In posting was under another member's posting so it kind of got over looked…

I am not a Moderator so this is only another member's advice, But as you notice, there are mainly five (5) areas to post. The Pilot Check In, the General Discussion, Photos and Video, Classified, and all the Drone Discussion Forums for specific Drones.

If you are flying one of those Specific Drones, I would suggest you post in that forum as those members have experience with your type of Drone.

If you are flying a Drone that is not in the Drone Discussion Forums then you should not feel guilty posting in the General Discussion area. Even if you are not sure and your question might be of interest to flyers of all types of Drones, Post here…

Worse Case, a Moderator will move your Topic to a more appropriate area. Your posting will not be trashed for posting in the "wrong" area, we really are a great bunch of folks who want to advance the hobby…

So, as one member to another, Post Away… and Good Luck!

But Post it as a NEW Topic, otherwise it will get buried at the bottom of this posting…

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rainy