Hello from Connecticut

Welcome to our forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Check out the list and give us your review on what you have .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. ?

HELLO Can I sent my question ...... Is this the right place ?

When I take recording on the modus "a point of intrest " with intelligent flying I get mostly 2 or 3 jumps during the 4k movie recording . I am flying on 40m height , on 12km/h , with an circle from +-500m and alle camera-settings are on automatiec with ND filter 12.What could be the reason ???How can I know of this problem is coming from the gimbal of the camera of the cam settings???
THANKS FOR YOUR TIPS

HELLO Can I sent my question ...... Is this the right place ?

When I take recording on the modus "a point of intrest " with intelligent flying I get mostly 2 or 3 jumps during the 4k movie recording . I am flying on 40m height , on 12km/h , with an circle from +-500m and alle camera-settings are on automatiec with ND filter 12.What could be the reason ???How can I know of this problem is coming from the gimbal of the camera of the cam settings???
THANKS FOR YOUR TIPS
Is not the right section and not sure what you mean ..modus…
. From your prior post it seems you have a Mavic and would suggest you join our sister forum .https://mavicpilots.com/ as I tould you earlier .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordyy