Gps question

fasterfire

Reaction score
Hello all, hope everyone's weekend is bearable. Ok drone experience, besides hundreds of $100 and less drones. (which the only experience was "sadness )" watching my drone head off in the distance, drifting, farther and farther away. Lol
IV owned a DJI phantom 2 vision , a form 500 (the yellow one) and now a Walkera runner 250 advance I'm trying to piece back together. My question was, through circumstances I've ended up with two GPS modules QR x350 premium z18 and a qrx 350 pro z09 which would be better they both plug in and work.??

Reactions: LoudThunder
Welcome to the Forum, I am sorry but I cannot offer any advice, Good Luck and Fly Safe.

Reactions: GFields
Hello all, hope everyone's weekend is bearable. Ok drone experience, besides hundreds of $100 and less drones. (which the only experience was "sadness )" watching my drone head off in the distance, drifting, farther and farther away. Lol
IV owned a DJI phantom 2 vision , a form 500 (the yellow one) and now a Walkera runner 250 advance I'm trying to piece back together. My question was, through circumstances I've ended up with two GPS modules QR x350 premium z18 and a qrx 350 pro z09 which would be better they both plug in and work.??
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: LoudThunder

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nochar