FPV Goggles or Headsets?

HS Fokker 720 E

Reaction score
Hello all you crazy HS Pilots,
I hope yer all as happy with your 720E's or others as I am. I'm a Drone Newbie and on my second 720E. Maybe I'll post what I put my first one through later as it really is a true testament to a great drone.
Q1- Are/Is there any FPV Goggles or a Headset that is compatible with the 720E or with use of an iPhone by mirroring the Ophilia Go App's screen? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Q2- I forgot what I was going to ask, HaHa :) sorry
Thanks
HS FOKKER

Attachments

• IMG_0188.jpg
    IMG_0188.jpg
    771.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0195.jpg
    IMG_0195.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 8
Hello all you crazy HS Pilots,
I hope yer all as happy with your 720E's or others as I am. I'm a Drone Newbie and on my second 720E. Maybe I'll post what I put my first one through later as it really is a true testament to a great drone.
Q1- Are/Is there any FPV Goggles or a Headset that is compatible with the 720E or with use of an iPhone by mirroring the Ophilia Go App's screen? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Q2- I forgot what I was going to ask, HaHa :) sorry
Thanks
HS FOKKER
I got these - - - open the app, connect to the drone, turn on the 3Dview, slide my IPhone12 Pro in and boom - FPV.

$25 on Amazon.

1645137377033.png

I got these - - - open the app, connect to the drone, turn on the 3Dview, slide my IPhone12 Pro in and boom - FPV.

$25 on Amazon.

View attachment 263
I am new to the group and see this is an older thread, but was wondering if the iPhone 13 PromMax would work with this setup.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordyy