Flying my Holystone 600- again

Ed from Bama

Reaction score
Good morning to all-
so last evening I got a wild hair and decided I would crank up my Holystone 600- a beast of a drone, to be sure- since I have not flown it very much at all since I obtained my DJI Mini 2 drones- but set that to one side.
It became apparent that I needed to recharge all batteries, so I did that last night- got a full charge in drone power, controller power and the phone I use to connect- they were all low.
Early this morning as soon as I had light enough to fly, I went out back to my launch/landing deck and set up the drone. I spun her around and tipped her up and spun her around and then got the gyro set level. and then I went flying.
As I said, this drone is a powerful beast, and it sounded like someone was running some old outboard boat motors- I could hear that drone for a long way. No big deal, but I have gotten spoiled with very quiet and unobtrusive drones. The drone flies well as usuall and I got back in to the control technique for this drone fairly quickly.
But I am happy the HS 600 still flies well- it has some very desirable features my other drones don't have- follow me, and tracking and so on.

So I guess I'm still a member of the Holystone club, right?

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arun Madhavan