Fimi X8 SE 2022 / X8Tele is RID approved!

Skydreamer

Reaction score
well just checked faa doc and i see fimi x8 2022 is approved,thats good news,i am expecting big update for x8 pro soon ,at least when new battery plus comes out,they need to get rid of that remote id on/off switch in Nav 3 to get doc approved(one of manny things they have to fix 👍)

Attachments

• IMG_0231.png
    IMG_0231.png
    277.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: SHORod
Where do you find the remote ID for the Fimi X8SE 2022 drones? I was using a HolyStone Remote ID but if I don't need it how do I amend my FAA registration? Where is the Fimi remote ID SN or do you use the drone SN? Please advise. thanks

i have x8pro so i am not sure about x8se….i think it is serial on drone….remote id numbers start with
1971F3A8511,so any numbers between
1971F3A8511300000001 and 1971F3A8511399999999
…find number on your drone go to faa. dronezone,access your account,hit Add Device and fill up registration form

Last edited:
Fimi x8Tele is RID aproved,still nothing for X8Pro,still no video transmission fix update for TX10A……Fimi is weird,such a good drone yet they are loosing customers over stupid things,whoever is in charge sucks a**

Last edited:
Where do you find the remote ID for the Fimi X8SE 2022 drones? I was using a HolyStone Remote ID but if I don't need it how do I amend my FAA registration? Where is the Fimi remote ID SN or do you use the drone SN? Please advise. thanks
Go to the FAA Drone Zone website and search the Declaration of Compliance page. Drones are listed alphabetically and there is also a search function. Just search "fimi" and it will take you right to it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matthewdavidjones96