drone remote id module

flyist2088

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting an RID module, and I read somewhere that HS's RID module isn't limited to Holy Stone drones – it works with other brands too. Has anyone tried it on a non-Holy Stone drone? Does it work as advertised?

Last edited by a moderator:
you have time till march 2024,there is only few modules out there and cheapest is 90 $$….i would wait till there is more modules out there ….module is just that,module,you usually velcro it to the top of your drone,turn it on and module sends signal with id number that you need to register with FAA(if you live in usa)or any other agency,so yes,it will work with any drone

I use a Dronetag for my ID module, yes it's a little pricey but it blows all the rest out. You will glad with this one. Check out there web site.

I'm thinking of getting an RID module, and I read somewhere that HS's RID module isn't limited to Holy Stone drones – it works with other brands too. Has anyone tried it on a non-Holy Stone drone? Does it work as advertised?
Apologies for breaking forum rules with the link. The original post was about Drone Remote ID, and if you've ever tried the HS Remote ID module on non-Holy Stone drones, I'd love to hear your experience. The article is 'Drone Remote ID: A Comprehensive Guide on Regulations, Compatibility, and Setup'

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snooked