Drone Mask with Potensic Atom?

Fly

Reaction score
Has any of you had luck flying your Atom with a drone mask. I bought the mask before
I bought my Atom. I thought I could fly my atom with it. So far no luck. I was told
I had the wrong cables. The atom using a USB- C plug to the control and a lighting
Plug in to my apple cell phone. I went to a cell phone store and bought a three ft
cable & try that. I could not get connection . I posted this question some were else
& was told I needed a transfer cable, because I most likely had charging cable. Ok I found one on Amazon that claimed to be both transfer as charging, ok I ordered
It. Came in still no contact. I e-emailed Potensic before I got this cable & got a reply
today saying my drone would not work with other cables. I have people say they fly
there drone Potensic drone with the cable change. This mask has No electronics
It is nothing but a mask to put your phone in, instead of being veiwing on control You just
use a long cable we’re one end plugs into the phone & the other end into the control.
No different other than a lone cable so the phone can be veiwed from the mask instead of veiwing on the control. That makes no sense . There many flying there
DJI, as other brands of drones this way, I can,t be the first to try this with a Potensic Atom,
I would not think. I added this link so you understand what I,m talking about,

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snooked