drone components

RicardPozo

Reaction score
Good morning,
I recently started a project for high school, which consists of building a quadcopter drone, and implanting LiDAR technology (distance sensors) so that it could travel through spaces avoiding common obstacles. I open this topic, in case someone could help me with the components for my drone. Since it is for a school project, I would prefer not to spend a lot of money. That's why, I'm addressing to this forum, with the aim of getting good components in terms of quality and price.

If you have any ideas that can help me, I would be delighted to hear from you.

Good morning,
I recently started a project for high school, which consists of building a quadcopter drone, and implanting LiDAR technology (distance sensors) so that it could travel through spaces avoiding common obstacles. I open this topic, in case someone could help me with the components for my drone. Since it is for a school project, I would prefer not to spend a lot of money. That's why, I'm addressing to this forum, with the aim of getting good components in terms of quality and price.

Before purchasing components, make sure to research compatibility and consider any additional accessories or tools you might need for assembly and testing. Additionally, check if there are any local hobbyist groups or online communities where you can seek advice and possibly find used components at lower prices. Good luck with your project!

Good morning,

If you are going to put a machine together which is not simply a single kit, then you will need some basic knowledge of how the various things are put together. In this context, it means you must understand how to program a microcomputer to which you have attached distance sensors and from which you send control signals to the flight controller inputs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diomc