Dji Mini 3 Short Video I Made, Want some feedback

VibingVideos

Reaction score

Hey everyone, Created this video of some footage i took with my dji mini 3. Would love to know what you think about it :)

Got the drone 1 week ago and im very excited to continue to learn and be better. (Im aware of laws etc and registered as a operator)

Reactions: Brutalwarpig
Nice

Hey everyone, Created this video of some footage i took with my dji mini 3. Would love to know what you think about it :)

Got the drone 1 week ago and im very excited to continue to learn and be better. (Im aware of laws etc and registered as a operator)
I am also fairly new to drone photography and share your excitement and desire to become more proficient with both flying my drones and making beautiful photographs and videos. Your editing looks nice. Most of my videos look very similar, houses and trees. I'm experimenting with making videos in geographically diverse areas. Lakes, mountains, cliffs, sunset/sunrise etc. I think the challenges of the drone photographer are very similar to a photographer using a handheld camera when it comes to making beautiful and compelling images. Basically, location, location location! Lol. Happy flying

Nice work dude! I subscribed and i would appriciate if you sub back and check my material! :)

Video was a bit dark, or maybe my screen is fuccked :D that didnt bother me, relaxing and very good! Keep up good work!

- Teemu from Finland / Youtube: TKDroon

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schultz