D80 - keeps veering to one side?

Buel

Reaction score
Hi all,
Still cutting my teeth on my droning skills - not good yet but I'll get there ;)
Question - when I get my D80 to hover, it starts veering to one side - what can I do about this, please? Also, I appear to be taking pics but they aren't showing on the mem card or my phone?

Hi all,
Still cutting my teeth on my droning skills - not good yet but I'll get there ;)
Question - when I get my D80 to hover, it starts veering to one side - what can I do about this, please? Also, I appear to be taking pics but they aren't showing on the mem card or

I am not familiar with this drone model, do you have to calibrate the gimbals as well as compass?

I have a Snaptain SP700 which seems identical to your D80. Did you calibrate the compass and gyro as described in the manual and app? Is your GPS mode (toggle on the left, below the throttle/yaw stick) turned on? GPS is needed for the drone to lock into position, otherwise it tends to drift with the wind, etc. Also check your props to make sure there aren't any nicks or deformations.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordyy