Connection problem, HS120d

KingmanAZgold

Reaction score
Hi people, new guy here. I finally had time to go out and try this drone out and after seeing some of the great vids on youtube I was kinda excited. That quickly faded as after turning it on my phones wifi said " internet is unavalible" . gyro calibration and all that went fine I think but the screen on my phone never changed to the one from the camera . Any advice would be great. I'm going to remove the camera and make sure it's plugged in correctly although when doing the gyro cal the camera did go up and down. TIA

Reactions: clackey
Hi people, new guy here. I finally had time to go out and try this drone out and after seeing some of the great vids on youtube I was kinda excited. That quickly faded as after turning it on my phones wifi said " internet is unavalible" . gyro calibration and all that went fine I think but the screen on my phone never changed to the one from the camera . Any advice would be great. I'm going to remove the camera and make sure it's plugged in correctly although when doing the gyro cal the camera did go up and down. TIA
Well I figured it out and it was a simple thing. I don't remember seeing this on any of the You Tube vids or in the booklet but I needed to tap the controls icon on the first screen.........duh.....lol

Reactions: Bob Johnson

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rick1