Cannot find or add WiFi w/ ophilia go.

njb

Reaction score
I have an HS501 and encountered the same connection WIFI problems using my Galaxy Express Phone SM-J337A. However, I was able to connect using my Galaxy Tablet sm-t380. Upon looking at the specs I noticed that the tablet uses 802.11 a/b/g/n and the phone uses 802.11 b/g/n, so I needed a phone that would include 802.11 a

I found a cheap phone on Amazon, Motorola Moto E6 for $40, that uses 802.11 a/b/g/n . After hooking it up, downloading Ophelia Go, and re scanning, I was able to connect to the drone. I gave it a test and I am thrilled that it works fine (y) :D

If you need a cheap phone to attach to the controller, you may want get one as well. I paid $40 at Amazon and took the SIM out.

Darth Fader

Reaction score
I have an HS501 and encountered the same connection WIFI problems using my Galaxy Express Phone SM-J337A.
The SM-J337A only supports 2.4 Ghz wifi, according to the specs. That is why it could not connect to the drone. Regardless, glad that you're up and running now.

jdw3rd

Reaction score
Sending you a package huh..... When my original HS720 went rogue, crashed and took out three prop' arms Holy Stone sent me a package too..... a brand new HS720.

Let us know how you make out and - Good Luck!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
havoc_cat