Brand new noob

Jakie55

Reaction score
I have just begun this fascinating hobby (maybe passion?). I purchased a tello that I flew for a bit in my house last week. I hope to find a good outside drone, and a safe, legal place to fly it. (I completed my basic rpas license a few days ago) I look forward to learning a lot in the next while.

Last edited:
Welcome to our newest forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Check out the list and give us your review on what you have .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)

Welcome, or as we say in Hawaii, e komo mai. I am new to the community also as well as the passion of drones. It has really overtaken me.

I decided to get a drone to map my property ( only 3 acres) on the big island of Hawaii and began shopping. After a month of shopping I decided to get the Inspire 1v2 (low tech budget”). I needed to save a little money and then order it so while I was waiting I got a Sharper Image DX-4 for $80 and loved it. It can even fly at night. Then I got the Tello, Very impressed.

If you are shopping for an outdoor drone I’d be happy to answer any questions you have about specific drones and comparisons. Whatever I don’t know, that being pretty much everything, we can learn together. I’m happy that you are still learning in life.

May you have light winds, clear skies & charged batteries, aloha

Congrats on your cert. I can recommend to any Canadian the Drone Pilot Canada app...I am not affiliated, but its a must have in your tool kit. Fly safe. Greetings from Ontario.

Reactions: Sidus101
Welcome to the forum :)

We love to hear/see reviews of the equipment you're currently using and ideas on what you might be planning to use.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rainy