best beginner drone

I think it depends on what type of flying you want to do.

If you want nice relaxed, easy to fly with a camera for photos, then a DJI Phantom or Mavic is what I'd recommend.

If you want to try getting into FPV freestyle or racing, then a Emax Tinyhawk. Very durable and can take multiple crashes which is what you'll do.

Both very different applications and very different flying experience.

@nicholas widing that drone is a toy, and there's a place for that, but the interest is short lived. If you're here you're likely ready for something more.
@RoadKing know's what's up with FPV drones, and I'll tell you that it's just about the most fun you can have without getting in trouble. If you've got $300 and 8 hours to practice, I can get you ripping around your house in a micro FPV drone. Check this out:

I started with a Phantom 3 and then moved to a mavic. Then I built an fpv drone which is much harder to learn but super fun. The Tello or the Spark would both be good options if you don't want to spend too much.

Depends on how much you want to spend too. I started with a JJRC X11. It was great for me. It definitely got me hooked into this hobby!

I have to say the Spark is the best drone for beginners. It is worth the extra cost and almost impossible to crash!!! I have loved this drone and still use it today sometimes for some nice shots. Let’s just say it has turned my love from just drones to everything cinematic.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordyy