Battery Specs; Syma X5UW

mrlewp87

Reaction score
There’s a Youtube showing how the SWITCH X5UW quadcopter is “copy” of the Syma X5UW. Interesting that Switch uses the same model number. Unless an older version of Syma’s drone used the standard LiPo battery with wired plug, then that’s one major difference. Every Syma video I’ve seen of this same model has that slip in module type battery.
I’m actually trying to find the matching battery size for the Switch, and 2 identical HJHRC drones. All three are identical in dimensions, including the exact same prop size and shape. The weight of the battery is a concern, also. That’s because I’ve found 500 mAh to 850* mAh that will fit the same space, 500-550 beong the original size for the 3, I believe so anyway. That space is approximately 45 x 25 x 9 mm. Wouldn’t the higher mAh ated battery be preferred over the 500, as long as it fits? Unless*, the weight of the battery is a problem?
In that Youtube, the Switch came in at a whopping 83 grams! (or 87?) Would the ratio of 20 grams to 83-87g be too much? Note that the total stated for the entire Switch drone included* its 500 mAh battery!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rick1