Banggood - what's been your experience?

RoadKing

Reaction score
Website
aerialdroneservice.myportfolio.com
I ordered a quad from Banggood on August 4th. only to find out 3 days ago that it wasn't coming. They said it was being held in customs and they did provide a refund.

There are certain quads and other FPV gear that you can only find on their site, and their prices are good, but this was my first time ordering from them and it wasn't such a good experience since i now had to order the item from another site.

I get the long delivery times since they are in China, but extended times that end in no delivery really stinks.

I was wondering if anyone else had dealt with them and if so, what your experience was like.

I recently purchased about half the items needed for me to build my first quad. Everything I bought came from the US warehouse so shipping time was reasonable. I did receive everything I ordered within the estimated shipping time. After several weeks, everything still works as it should. I would say my experience has been very good but not sure I would trust them for everything I order.

Reactions: RoadKing
I ordered a drone from them and received it within two weeks. Sorry to hear your troubles. I thought it was a great website and great prices. Hopefully this isn’t going to be the norm now. Mine did come from China.

Reactions: RoadKing

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redelheit