Antenna boosters

Six packer

Reaction score
Was thinking about purchasing a Titan switch antenna booster for my phantom 4pro v 2.0 .not so much for distance but for video quality and signal boost .i have a drone business and doing high rise building and roof inspections and when going around buildings I get signal interference .has anyone tried Titan antenna boosters was thinking of purchasing the Titan booster antenna panel with the Omni directional antenna whips

Reactions: Roy Rogers
Was thinking about purchasing a Titan switch antenna booster for my phantom 4pro v 2.0 .not so much for distance but for video quality and signal boost .i have a drone business and doing high rise building and roof inspections and when going around buildings I get signal interference .has anyone tried Titan antenna boosters was thinking of purchasing the Titan booster antenna panel with the Omni directional antenna whips
Hello, if you are doing building inspections you might want to look into setup radio relay instead of a "booster". I would also suggest doing a custom build instead of a phantom 4 lol.

BTW, why not fly one side of the building and then go to the other side ;)
cheers

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jtmech90