Another introduction - November 23, 2019

dirkclod

Staff member
Reaction score
Iol (y)

dirkclod

Staff member
Reaction score
Depends on who is posting it. Some are having issues and some not. Think a lot of it is new users that just don’t understand how to deal with issues and think them through.
Im reading no more issues on it than I did when the other models were introduced . It’s new so you have to expect it.

Roy Rogers

Reaction score
Depends on who is posting it. Some are having issues and some not. Think a lot of it is new users that just don’t understand how to deal with issues and think them through.
Im reading no more issues on it than I did when the other models were introduced . It’s new so you have to expect it.
I believe Dec 25th they'll be a lot of these in the skies , and I'd hate to see Lester Holt on the Dec 26th talking about needing to ban em .
I saw a few "fly away " videos .

Roy Rogers

Reaction score
What ever ,I just order 2 of em . n a mavic pro 2 . Give the gift that keeps flying I always say

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClearlyRoo440