Work efficiency of agricultural drone

Steenliu

Reaction score
A customer asked me a question, "Hey, Steen, What's the work efficiency of your drone per hour?"
I said,33ha/h. 15L per ha.
Then,how many ha per hour can you achieve at 30 liters per ha?
I said, 16.5ha/h.
He said, it's not enouh , I knew one drone with smaller tank capacity but with higher efficiency . How can we win the game if your work efficiency is not better than others?
Is that true?
In my humble opition,as we know that ,the factors affect the work efficiency includes :
Flow rate;
Spray width;
Fly speed.
So here is the question . Can a drone with smaller tank be more efficient than a bigger one ?
---------------------------------------------
Basic specs of H200 agricultural drone:
Tank capacity:92L
Max. Flow Rate 24 L/min
Spray Width 8-20 m
Flight Speed 1-12 m/s
Operate Efficiency 33 ha/h
Nozzle Type Centrifugal nozzles*4
Droplet Size Range 60-400 μm
WhatsApp +86 153 0655 8113
Steen Liu

Authorized dealer WANTED worldwide!
#agriculture #farmlife #farming #agriculturaldrone #highcapacity #droneagricola #spraydrone #dronesprayer #droneagriculture #spideruav #orchard #hectare #spiderih200 #orchard #farmers #drone #precisionfarming #grower #pilot

Attachments

• H200  3IN1.jpg
    H200 3IN1.jpg
    500.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 6 机型合集图(更新202405).png
    6 机型合集图(更新202405).png
    437.8 KB · Views: 1
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

I am unable to answer your question other than comparing your services and pricing to others in your area.

Reactions: sarahb
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

I am unable to answer your question other than comparing your services and pricing to others in your area.
Hi It's so glad to receive your reply , thank you .
I'm new here and that's my first post . Hope I can meet many friends here .

I'm working in a drone manufacturer with 16 years expertise . Please feel free to ask me about our products if interested.

I'll also share our products with you guys , hope you love it.

Steen

Hi It's so glad to receive your reply , thank you .
I'm new here and that's my first post . Hope I can meet many friends here .

I'm working in a drone manufacturer with 16 years expertise . Please feel free to ask me about our products if interested.

I'll also share our products with you guys , hope you love it.

Steen
Take time to read our Community Guidelines. If you plan to promote items/services for sale, you must become an approved vendor. If that's your plan, let me know

Reactions: sarahb
Take time to read our Community Guidelines. If you plan to promote items/services for sale, you must become an approved vendor. If that's your plan, let me know

Thank you . I registered for two purposes :1,For more knowledges here ;2,To be honest, yes,to promote our products. I want to be an approved vendor, how can I do that ? Could you please tell me how to get the approval ? I'll read the the community Guidelines ,for sure !

A customer asked me a question, "Hey, Steen, What's the work efficiency of your drone per hour?"
I said,33ha/h. 15L per ha.
Then,how many ha per hour can you achieve at 30 liters per ha?
I said, 16.5ha/h.
He said, it's not enouh , I knew one drone with smaller tank capacity but with higher efficiency . How can we win the game if your work efficiency is not better than others?
Is that true?
In my humble opition,as we know that ,the factors affect the work efficiency includes :
Flow rate;
Spray width;
Fly speed.
So here is the question . Can a drone with smaller tank be more efficient than a bigger one ?
Basic specs of H200 agricultural drone:
Tank capacity:92L
Max. Flow Rate 24 L/min
Spray Width 8-20 m
Flight Speed 1-12 m/s
Operate Efficiency 33 ha/h
Nozzle Type Centrifugal nozzles*4
Droplet Size Range 60-400 μm
WhatsApp +86 153 0655 8113
Steen Liu

Authorized dealer WANTED worldwide!
#agriculture #farmlife #farming #agriculturaldrone #highcapacity #droneagricola #spraydrone #dronesprayer #droneagriculture #spideruav #orchard #hectare #spiderih200 #orchard #farmers #drone #precisionfarming #grower #pilot
In answer to your query "Can a drone with smaller tank be more efficient than a bigger one ?" the only measure of efficiency I can think of is area of land satisfactorily sprayed in a defined time. There is no answer to this unless you specify the spraying in terms of litres per hectare. You see, at your maximum flow rate you would empty the tank in less than 4 minutes, during which time you would have covered 5.52 hectares (at maximum speed and maximum spray width). You then have to factor in the time to bring the drone back and refill the tank, as well as recharge and send it to the next 5 hectares.

In answer to your query "Can a drone with smaller tank be more efficient than a bigger one ?" the only measure of efficiency I can think of is area of land satisfactorily sprayed in a defined time. There is no answer to this unless you specify the spraying in terms of litres per hectare. You see, at your maximum flow rate you would empty the tank in less than 4 minutes, during which time you would have covered 5.52 hectares (at maximum speed and maximum spray width). You then have to factor in the time to bring the drone back and refill the tank, as well as recharge and send it to the next 5 hectares.
Thank you for your answer,totally agree. You are very professional .

That is , the maximum flight speed is 12m (we can also call it length ) ,the Spray width is 20m .Regardless of the Flow rate, it can cover 1.44 hectare in a minute. Now the Max. flow rate is 24/L min ,the 92L tank can be emptied in 3.83min.
If we use the math to express,that will be :
(12*20*60/10,000)*92/24=5.52ha
You are right , we also need to consider the time other factors take.

I was confused at that time, but I'm clear later. Hope this can help others.
Thank you my friend.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alucard1367