Win a new drone from DronePilots.community

Gews8oh1

Reaction score
Join the DronePilots.community and win a drone of your choice! Simply create your DronePilots.community account and start posting. Each post will count as one entry in our drawing on September 30, 2019. The more posts you create, the more chances you have to win!

The winning post will be chosen randomly at the end of the day on 9/30/19. The member who creates that post will win their choice of a drone from HolyStone, Blade, Eachine, Hubsan, Potensic, MJX, ScharkSpark, Snaptain, Syma or Walkera with a maximum value of $250.

Good Luck!

gnmmarechal

Reaction score
huh, I appear to have found this site in time to try my luck. Nice! The only one I've tried so far was the Tello, and that was pretty fun so I'm waiting for a cheap Hubsan Zino I found to arrive so I can try something a bit more advanced.

Reactions: Tacoofthehillpeople

Corvus

Reaction score
I'm in.

Newly minted remote pilot. Just getting started

Reactions: Tacoofthehillpeople

gnmmarechal

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I am kind of hoping for some to say they have owned some. That actually use them. As I said even not winning. I still like drones. And want to have toys. I saw one comment that Potensic Asomething maybe 20 was just a toy. Not really a drone.

I prefer GPS over wifi. Though I really do enjoy the Tello. Any of them like the Tello but a better camera or range? 50 feet I get a lot of noise.

Capt. Drones reviews seem to show the sub 250 if a 4k camera has fixed lens or manually adjusting lenses. The Holy Stone Phantom clone types have cameras that move. But are 1080 resolution. I was looking at a Walkera 4. Looks like an Inspire 1 type clone. But on here only answer i got was they are no good. A waste of money.
I've heard that using the Xiaomi WiFi extender greatly extends the range of the Tello (to its advertised range). I don't have one, but they're pretty cheap, and others seem to confirm this.

dirkclod

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com

Pazito

Reaction score
Join the DronePilots.community and win a drone of your choice! Simply create your DronePilots.community account and start posting. Each post will count as one entry in our drawing on September 30, 2019. The more posts you create, the more chances you have to win!

The winning post will be chosen randomly at the end of the day on 9/30/19. The member who creates that post will win their choice of a drone from HolyStone, Blade, Eachine, Hubsan, Potensic, MJX, ScharkSpark, Snaptain, Syma or Walkera with a maximum value of $250.

Good Luck!
Good idea. I hope I win it...

dirkclod

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
Might have but drawing was in 2019 🤷‍♂️

dirkclod

Staff member
Reaction score
Website