Technical Holy Stone question

Semsmit

Reaction score
Question: Does anyone know if one of my motors is disconnected, should the other three blades spin? I disconnected it because I know it is burned out but I want to make sure that if I spend the time and money to buy and install a new one, if that will fix the problem. Right now, if I hit the "one button takeoff" button, the other 3 spin for about 2 seconds and then stop. Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks!

I am fairly new also so take this with a grain of salt. First, I would be thankful that it doesn't take off. With only 3 propellers you probably wouldn't be able to control it and it would damage itself even further not to mention anything it ran into. Second, it may have internal sensors that identify the fact that one propeller motor is missing or not working and goes into safety shutdown mode. Anyway, that's my opinion and I 'm sticking with it. (smile) Take a chance and get the needed motor, install it carefully and hope for the best.

The rest of the engines should be running. Try to fly without one motor, holding the drone with your hand so that it does not turn over.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madu Barbosa