Senior Citizen but New pilot

Bud

Reaction score
Over 80 but loves drones. Started with low cost drones but getting better ones as I progress. I am flying an Altair Outlaw at this time but looking at DJI drones now. Having trouble finding
opportunities to fly with all the bad air quality days. Does anyone know of a drone flight simulator that works ?

Bud

Never used one sorry.
Welcome to our forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Check out the list and give us your review on what you have .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)

Over 80 but loves drones. Started with low cost drones but getting better ones as I progress. I am flying an Altair Outlaw at this time but looking at DJI drones now. Having trouble finding
opportunities to fly with all the bad air quality days. Does anyone know of a drone flight simulator that works ?

Bud
HI neighbor!
I'm a retiree myself in Lake County.
Plenty of bad air out here to say the least.
I'm learning to fly as well. Going to join the local club as soon as things start opening back up. I would recommend you find local club as well. Lots of help available. Ours has their own air field.
Welcome aboard!

HI neighbor!
I'm a retiree myself in Lake County.
Plenty of bad air out here to say the least.
I'm learning to fly as well. Going to join the local club as soon as things start opening back up. I would recommend you find local club as well. Lots of help available. Ours has their own air field.
Welcome aboard!
I almost forgot, doesn't dji have a flight Sim? I think they do. I fly yuneec drones myself, but have a dji vision plus I'm looking forward to flying soon as well.
Fly safe!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordyy