Potensic broken arms

Teckelhut

Reaction score
I originally put this question to a seasoned Potensic owner and he suggested I post it here instead. On one of the Potensic facebook groups it seems like I see posts from people that have broken the arms on their drones just by, they say, doing simple things. Is this common in the Atoms or is this just carelessness on the owner's part? I have never broken an arm on any of my drones.

Reactions: Otto
I'm probably on that same group, and have noticed the same thing about broken drones. I'm relatively new to drones, and bought my first one in 2015. Although I haven't done that much flying, I've never broken anything, or had a crash, but I'm a very conservative flyer, and I try to not take chances with my drones. None of my drones have obstacle avoidance so I try to stay clear of trees or other potential hindrances. I use my drones mainly for still photography. I rarely use the video features.

Maybe rather than carelessness, perhaps overly confident might be the cause. In any event, it's usually due to pilot error rather than equipment failure. I hope you enjoy your Potensic Atom as much as I like mine...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PittsburghCat