Off Topic Need XDynamics Evolve Help

Alphoto

Reaction score
Good Day,
I have been using a XDynamics Evolve 2 for the last couple years. As many of you are aware, they shut done US operations last summer. I am in need of batteries. If any of you have them, or know of anyone who may have them, Please let me know. I am dealing with XDynamics in Taiwan, but the shipping situation is tenuous as best. I appreciate your assistance

Good Day,
I have been using a XDynamics Evolve 2 for the last couple years. As many of you are aware, they shut done US operations last summer. I am in need of batteries. If any of you have them, or know of anyone who may have them, Please let me know. I am dealing with XDynamics in Taiwan, but the shipping situation is tenuous as best. I appreciate your assistance
It's one of the irritations of the drone world, the battery unique to a particular model. If you can find a source then calculate how long you are going to be keeping the drone and stock up accordingly. If you can't find a supply of new batteries the only answer is to cut an old one open and see if you can put new cells in. That, unfortunately, is quite an exercise.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diomc