New fimi tx10a controller

smaxfieldapi

Reaction score
I purchased a new fimi tx10a controller and tried to bind it to my x8 2022 se v2 drone. It only works the camera. Nothing else will work. It's threw the navi 2.0 app. Can someone please help and tell me What I'm doing wrong.

turn on tx10a,open Navi Assistant app,it should be set to Fimi X8 Pro drone….in upper right corner choose Fimi X8 2022 drone and press Switching……wait 10 minutes….turn on drone,follow pairing procedure,use Navi 2 app to controll drone……
i have problem with my x8pro and tx10a,screen freezes every 2-3 seconds,did factory reset,got it to work yesterday and today we are back to same issue…someone wrote about updating navi assistant but i dont see any way to do that…welll ,ill figure out something i hope…

Attachments

• IMG_0249.jpeg
    IMG_0249.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 2
Reactions: Brutalwarpig
turn on tx10a,open Navi Assistant app,it should be set to Fimi X8 Pro drone….in upper right corner choose Fimi X8 2022 drone and press Switching……wait 10 minutes….turn on drone,follow pairing procedure,use Navi 2 app to controll drone……
i have problem with my x8pro and tx10a,screen freezes every 2-3 seconds,did factory reset,got it to work yesterday and today we are back to same issue…someone wrote about updating navi assistant but i dont see any way to do that…welll ,ill figure out something i hope…
Yes thank you. I did the switch. It worked for the camera and the gamble wheel. It will not operate the rest of the drone. I did notice the four light on top of battery are flashing. I'm not sure what that means. I don't know about updating assistant. Hopefully we will both be up flying soon.

Yes thank you. I did the switch. It worked for the camera and the gamble wheel. It will not operate the rest of the drone. I did notice the four light on top of battery are flashing. I'm not sure what that means. I don't know about updating assistant. Hopefully we will both be up flying soon.
The flashing lights mean you haven't yet succeeded in pairing. Just follow the instructions in the Tx user guide:
Pairing
After turning on the drone and the remote control, long press the pairing button of the drone until the
tail light goes off, the drone enters the pairing state, and then long press the remote control C1+C2 at
the same time. After pressing the buttons for more than 5 seconds, the remote control enters the
frequency pairing state. After a few seconds, the tail light of the drone will be turned on again, indicating
that the pairing is successful

The flashing lights mean you haven't yet succeeded in pairing. Just follow the instructions in the Tx user guide:
Pairing
After turning on the drone and the remote control, long press the pairing button of the drone until the
tail light goes off, the drone enters the pairing state, and then long press the remote control C1+C2 at
the same time. After pressing the buttons for more than 5 seconds, the remote control enters the
frequency pairing state. After a few seconds, the tail light of the drone will be turned on again, indicating
that the pairing is successful
Success!!! Thanks everything is working. Took it out today and had a great time. The drone battery lights are still flashing. The drone lifted off with both auto and joystick take off and landing. RTH works, camera (Pic and video) work. Didn't notice landing light or try megaphone or air drop. I'll keep messing with it. Thank you all for your help. Next downloading third-party apps. I would like to download navi 2020 to see if it helps. I'll let you know how it goes.

Pairing
that the pairing is
Success!!! Thanks everything is working. Took it out today and had a great time. The drone battery lights are still flashing. The drone lifted off with both auto and joystick take off and landing. RTH works, camera (Pic and video) work. Didn't notice landing light or try megaphone or air drop. I'll keep messing with it. Thank you all for your help. Next downloading third-party apps. I would like to download navi 2020 to see if it helps. I'll let you know how it goes.
what did you do?btw,in my case it doesnt matter if i pair drone to tx10a or white controller,battery lights are flashing,no issues with white controller,with tx10a screen is acting up 😳

Ah, I fought with all of those problems. Finally got it all sorted out with multiple emails to FIMI support and reading tons of online info and watching YouTube videos. Sorry I wasn't available to offer help. I haven't been online in awhile.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbaugh66