Mobula 7 1S will ARM and BIND but WON'T Start

soky157

Reaction score
Hi, I use a Radiomaster BOXER. My Mobula7 1S will not start, has never started up. The rotors don't spin and no sounds or beeps from the quad. I have Calibrated the Boxer but the LEFT throttle in (MODE 2) is not showing any response in the Stick numerical page. The Right Throttle is working, -100 to 200 top to bottom and left to right. Seems like I fix one issue and another one pops up. In Betaflight Receivers Tab the Left Throttle shows no movement.

I am truly at my wits end and would very sincerely appreciate help.

soky157

Hi, I use a Radiomaster BOXER. My Mobula7 1S will not start, has never started up. The rotors don't spin and no sounds or beeps from the quad. I have Calibrated the Boxer but the LEFT throttle in (MODE 2) is not showing any response in the Stick numerical page. The Right Throttle is working, -100 to 200 top to bottom and left to right. Seems like I fix one issue and another one pops up. In Betaflight Receivers Tab the Left Throttle shows no movement.

I am truly at my wits end and would very sincerely appreciate help.

soky157
First, you cannot necessarily expect any old transmitter to work with any old drone. Although the vast majority use the same frequency band, they may speak to each other in different languages, aka protocols. Look in the manuals for both for protocol names like Futaba, JR, DSM2, FrSky, and see if they match.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snooked