Complex of this manor developed at the Medieval castle that has not preserved. Ludvig Butlar got this estate as feud in 1506. This was his family heirloom for 190 years. Next proprietors were von Brincken house. As they were not so good managers, this estate was put on auction sale in 1722. Lieutenant Fridrich Kasimyr von Brucken became the proprietor of this estate in 1723. His daughter married for the third time on Jochan Fridrich von Medem in 1767. He was managing the manor complex after her decease in 1780. In 1799 he gained the title of count. In 1880 the manor was completely rebuilt so that the architectural style is now Neo-Renaissance. This was his family heirloom till the agrarian reform in 1920. After 1920 manor was separated in smaller estates and the manor-house was used for the needs of local school.