Looking like I'm gonna end up keeping and Flying my HS-720.

Chicagoland drone flyer

Reaction score
Well, It is looking like I will be keeping and flying my Holy Stone HS-720. Looks like both of the people who were selling the DJI Mavic mini 1 turned out to be flakes and decide not to respond to messages after agreeing on selling it.

The Holy Stone HS-720 does seem like a nice drone, however it clearly does not have the name that DJI has, and kinda won't get the same treatment as DJI pilots do in flying clubs and such, because it is not a DJI.

Course since my HS-720 has less than 3 hours of flying time, and it basically does what I want it to do, and seems to be decent quality maybe it is better to keep it and swallow the name factor, because it is new, vs getting the DJI Mavic Mini 1 used.

Well, It is looking like I will be keeping and flying my Holy Stone HS-720. Looks like both of the people who were selling the DJI Mavic mini 1 turned out to be flakes and decide not to respond to messages after agreeing on selling it.

The Holy Stone HS-720 does seem like a nice drone, however it clearly does not have the name that DJI has, and kinda won't get the same treatment as DJI pilots do in flying clubs and such, because it is not a DJI.

Course since my HS-720 has less than 3 hours of flying time, and it basically does what I want it to do, and seems to be decent quality maybe it is better to keep it and swallow the name factor, because it is new, vs getting the DJI Mavic Mini 1 used.
I have three Mini-2 Fly More Combo's, and I'm considering selling one of them.

Might you be interested in that?

Just my opinion, But I have both a HS-720 and a DJI Mini 2. The Mini 2 is well worth getting! It is so much better than the 720.
I started with the 720, Then Got a Ruko F11 GIM, and then got the DJI Mini 2 fly more combo. I still have all 3 drones, and do fly them all, But the 720 does not come close to the Ruko, and Ruko does not even come close to the Mini 2. If you can get the Mini 2 get it. Keep the 720 for just messing around with, But if you want to take Great Video or Pictures use the Mini 2!

Good morning to all-

I have the HS 720 and 720 e drones. Both are good, functional drones within their limits. I also have 2 Mini 2 drones, and I fly them and let the Holystones sit in their cases. the difference in flight, control, range, and photo/video quality is very great. And the Mini 2 drones are not that much more expensive than the HS 720.
You can do a whole lot more with Mini 2 than you can with a HS 720.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordyy