Jumping on the bandwagon

Brutalwarpig

Reaction score
I've always felt a certain affinity with the "Underdog". I also believe in most markets competition drives innovation and lower prices. This is why I chose the Fimi X8 Pro over it's nearest DJI parallel, which would probably be an Air 2 or Air 2S. On paper the X8 Pro looks great! Sadly, the reality is that FIMI could have paved the way to owning a substantial share of the consumer drone market if they had done a better job with quality control and customer service.
I'm tired of fighting with the platform and I am so disappointed! The X8 Pro paired with the TX10A RC had such potential.
I don't think FIMI appreciates how easy it is to lose a customer or how hard it is to get that customer to come back.
Regardless, I just ordered my new Air 3 fly more bundle with the RC2. $1700 is a lot of money. I could have bought two X8 Pro/TX10A packages for that amount of money but my experience with the X8 Pro has convinced me to never buy Fimi products again.

Reactions: BMW DRONER
How could I disagree with you? I've worked my way through variously unsatisfactory Holy Stone experiences and ended up with DJI

DJI has a head start on many other manufacturers as they've been manufacturing UAV systems since 2014. As a result, their products are very well thought out. My first drone was a first generation DJI Mini. My experience with the Mini 1 and my Mini 3 set my expectations pretty high. My Fimi X8 Pro, when working correctly, is a lot of drone for $600. I'm still hopeful that I will be able to get my X8 Pro's problems sorted out. But with a new Air 3 my attention will be elsewhere for awhile.

I've always felt a certain affinity with the "Underdog". I also believe in most markets competition drives innovation and lower prices. This is why I chose the Fimi X8 Pro over it's nearest DJI parallel, which would probably be an Air 2 or Air 2S. On paper the X8 Pro looks great! Sadly, the reality is that FIMI could have paved the way to owning a substantial share of the consumer drone market if they had done a better job with quality control and customer service.
I'm tired of fighting with the platform and I am so disappointed! The X8 Pro paired with the TX10A RC had such potential.
I don't think FIMI appreciates how easy it is to lose a customer or how hard it is to get that customer to come back.
Regardless, I just ordered my new Air 3 fly more bundle with the RC2. $1700 is a lot of money. I could have bought two X8 Pro/TX10A packages for that amount of money but my experience with the X8 Pro has convinced me to never buy Fimi products again.
It is so sad but true. I was able to contact my bank and opened up investigation for all 3 Fimi X8 Pro drones that i purchased totaling $1800.00. Please also keep in mind:

The TX10, TX10A, the FIMI X8 SE 2022V2, and the FIMI X8 PRO are all out of compliance. They claim that it has and support REMOTE ID but it doesn't. As we know Federal Law requires that UAV pilots must have this Feature. However, FIMI drones are not recognized by the FAA, nor are you able to register the drone in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA as having REMOTE ID. Please don't get caught flying this heavy drone without registration. Fimi has lied to us all. This is extremely disappointing. Total dishonesty and false advertising.

You can buy and fly at your own risk.

Reactions: Brutalwarpig

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diomc